Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bachelor Chow

Okay, this post is specifically for my wife and my mother. I want you both to know that even when I am left alone, I’m still eating well and I’ve only gone to restaurants a few times. Tonight I made meatballs! Yes Josie, that means I had to stick my hands in the ground beef to do it! (I have a minor issue when it comes to ground beef, don't know what it is, I can deal with other meat with no problem but ground beef just gets to me)



I looked at the recipe in the cookbook, but then I made it up myself! I didn’t measure anything and put whatever I thought would taste good in them that should make my dad proud! The only thing that I did by the recipe was the actual cooking time and temperature. Then I cooked up some rice and a sauce that I also made up on the fly. Here is the final result!



It turned out pretty well too! I think it will taste even better tomorrow as left-overs!

No comments: