Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sorry for the delay

Alright, first I have to apologize, I moved into the new flat two weeks ago and as of yet still don't have Internet access at home so I haven't posted much this month. With Josie gone on vacation things have been relatively slow here. I am learning to play squash and have tried out our pool at the new complex (which is very nice). I walk down to the office every evening and call Josie to check on her, other than that there is not a lot going on. I am waiting to get my new little camera that Josie will be bringing back with her in two weeks so that I can take more pictures. I want to start showing everyone how the "go slow store" works.

In the meantime our Steward is taking good care of me, making sure my laundry is done and ironed so I don't walk out of the house looking like a slob. She had a bit of a crisis one day and called me, she wanted to change the sheets on the bed but I had not bought an iron! Now this may make sense to some, but it took me a minute, I laughed when I realized that Grace would not put sheets on the bed unless she had ironed them first.

Anyway I just wanted to give you all an update. Hopefully the Internet will be working at the flat this week, then I will take some pictures around the flat so everyone, including Josie, can see the new place.

No comments: