Monday, July 14, 2008

Just for Fun

Today I want to just make a quick post to answer a very simple question:

How do you transport four tires without a car or a truck?



For those that think this must be a rare sight, I can refute that. Unfortunately I did not have my camera on the way to church on Sunday, but let me try to describe what I saw. Between the driver of the okada and the passenger was a rolled up mattress. Not an air mattress or something like that. A full size bed mattress, it stuck out a couple feet on each side of the bike. I was disappointed that I did not have my camera, but it will not be the last time I have a chance to snap a picture of something like this, I assure you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Roy, This is Tim. We gamed at my house once.

I saw a lot of that in Taiwan. Both parents, three kids and luggage on a moped,