Sunday, July 20, 2008

Staff Buses

Today I thought I would tell you a little bit about staff buses. You might first wonder what a staff bus is. Well in a city where only a small percentage of people have their own mode of transport companies have to get their workers to the office, job site, etc. For this they use staff buses, but not all staff buses are created equal!



Here you have your very basic staff bus, although this one is pretty empty at the moment. I am not sure if these are construction workers, but that is what I would guess from the mode of transport. Here is a similar staff bus filled up.



But there are certainly nicer modes of transportation, and ones that are better to ride in when it rains.



This one would certainly be nicer when it rains! It seems like almost anything can be a staff bus, and some of them are actual buses, some of them are very nice. This one, while not a bus, I have to describe as one of the nicest staff buses I have seen. I saw it near our flat, but did not have a camera. So I ran in (hoping it would still be there when I came out) and grabbed my camera. I had to walk just a little bit to get back to where it was, but I thought this one was worth it.





Just the fact that this one has nice comfortable (looking) seats puts it above at least most of the Semi-trailer versions. Most just have wood benches lining the walls. A lot of employees depend on this kind of transport, and it benefits companies to provide it. Especially when the area many people work in is only really accessible via two bridges. This kind of company transport can save a lot of headaches in the long run.

No comments: